Conditions of entry
Awards per themes
Winner Prize: FIAP Gold Medal
Second Prize: FIAP Silver Medal
Third Prize: FIAP Bronze Medal
1 MAFOSZ Medal
6pcs FIAP Honorable Mention blue ribbons
12pcs OSPC Honorable Mention green ribbons
+ 1pc FIAP Blue Badge for the "Best author"
General Open - Color (digital)
General Open - Monochrome (digital)
Nature - Color & Monochrome (digital)
Phototravel - Color & Monochrome (digital)
Definitions of themes
Imre Horváth E-Mafosz/b, EFIAP/b
Gábor Bakos EFIAP, QEP
Zoltán Laki EFIAP
- Registration and upload are through the website. Use the password and the email
given in the course of the registration. If you have already participated in our
competition registration is not required!
- The contest shall be organized in digital category.
- The salon is open to amateur and professional photographers from all over the world.
Members of the selection committee and their first degree relatives shall not take
- Each participant may join with maximum 4 photos per theme.
- Information required in the application form should be completed fully.
- The participant shall accept, declare and commit that all the works sent to the
contest belong to him/her and all the relevant permissions are granted.
- File renaming: no requirements for file names, file name should be as you would
want it to appear in the catalogue (same as title name). Our program will later
add the necessary data. Only English letters (a-z) are allowed.
- The organiser can use the accepted works for reproduction in the catalogue and for
promotion without paying any author's fee.
- Entries not meeting the above requirements will not be judged.
- Participants will be informed of the results of competition.
- The official language of the competition: English
- By the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the
entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be
nvestigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the
entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this
undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as
captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and
that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the
entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended
to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
- Decision of the jury is definitive and final.
Fees can be paid via PayPal through our website.