Conditions of entry
Awards per themes
Winner Prize: FIAP Gold Medal
Second Prize: FIAP Silver Medal
Third Prize: FIAP Bronze Medal
1pc MAFOSZ Medal
6pcs FIAP Honorable Mention blue ribbons
12pcs OSPC Honorable Mention green ribbons
+ 1pc FIAP Blue Badge for the "Best author"
General Open - Color (digital)
General Open - Monochrome (digital)
Portrait - Color & Monochrome (digital)
Definitions of themes
Zoltan Bese EFIAP/s
Gabor Bakos QEP, EFIAP
Attila Korbely QEP
- Registration and upload are through the website. Use the password and the email
given in the course of the registration. If you have already participated in our
competition registration is not required.
- The contest shall be organized in digital category.
- The rules of the Open Creative theme have reference to the Portrait theme as well.
- The salon is open to amateur and professional photographers from all over the world.
Members of the selection committee and their first degree relatives shall not take
- Each participant may join with maximum 4 photos per theme.
- Information required in the application form should be completed fully.
- The participant shall accept, declare and commit that all the works sent to the
contest belong to him/her and all the relevant permissions are granted. Essence
of Light does not take any responsibility regarding the photos of the participant.
- File renaming: no requirements for file names, file name should be as you would
want it to appear in the catalogue (same as title name). Our program will later
add the necessary data. Only English letters (a-z) are allowed.
- The organiser can use the accepted works for reproduction in the catalogue and for
promotion without paying any author's fee.
- Entries not meeting the above requirements will not be judged.
- Participants will be informed of the results of competition.
- The official language of the competition: English
- The persons sending photos to the contest shall be deemed to accept the provisions
of the terms of reference.
- Entries without Entry Fee will not be judged.
- Decision of the jury is definitive and final.
Fees can be paid via PayPal through our website.